I have Pneumonia - does this effect my life expectancy

Dear Keith,

I have been on treatment since Feb 08 (atripla). My last CD4 taken in Nov was 465 & 33% & undectable. However, i was recently admitted to hospital with a very bad case of Pneumonia, that I have had unknowingly for at least 4 weeks. It progressed to the point of my Dr being very concerned about the chest x ray and i was admitted to hospital and put on a combination of anti-biotics. My question is, how long will it take to recover, could my CD4's now be well below 200 due to the pneumonia and also, does this effect my life expectancy in the long term?

Development of bacterial pneumonia is usually a temporary set back for your health but generally would not have much of an impact on your otherwise good long term HIV prognosis. KH

are my meds making me fat??
How good is this new hiv drug ???