facial skin problem

Thanks for answering my previous question on allergy medication and Haart. I have another problem that I would like to solve. I get these small pimple like red dots on the skin around my eyes. I was given a salve called Elocom and when I use it they go away, however they return after a few days without the salve. I would like to find out what this is to be able to treat it properly. I started having this problem in the Spring of 2007, I found out I was HIV+ in the Fall of 2007. The reason I got tested was because of a sore above the left side of my lip, it was not a blister like herpes so the doctor thought it may be syphilis which it was not (I'm also negative for hepatitis). It lasted about 8 weeks and left a scar. I assumed that this sore and these pimply red patches around my eyes were due to my weakened immune system (my cd4% was 10% when I found out about the hiv, I also had no opportunistic infections except for some athletes foot) I have been on the atripla combination for the past 11 months and I'm doing great(cd4%-28% and non-detectable)I presumed that with my improved immune system these pimple like spots around my eyes would stop occurring. When I bring it up to my doctor he sort of brushes it off as not important. Have you ever heard of this skin problem? Should I just be patient and wait it out? (Keep in mind I've had these red patches for a year before starting HAART so it is not caused by the Sustiva) Thanks for your help!

Without a visualization difficult to comment constructively. Various forms of seborrhea are common in that region and are fairluy common in HIV+ patients.Treatment with topical antifungal/antiseborrhea creams/shampoos often helpful. Low strength corticosteroids helpful in some cases. Seeing an HIV-dermatologist is often very helpful. KH

neuropathy?
are my meds making me fat??