neuropathy?

I am a 47 yo male and have been on Atripla since June 2008 with great success. Went from CD4 511/29%, vl-47,000 to CD4 723/41%, undetectable in December. The other night I started to feel a "vibration" in my left foot, 1 second on 1 second off that is constant no matter what position. (standing sitting etc.) I have done so well on this regimen but am concerned this may be the start of neuropathy.

Unilateral localized foot sensations as you describe would rarely be due to one of the components of Atripla and would more often be due to nerve compression (or vascular occlusion to a nerve). Careful history and examination of both extremities by your HIV specialist is the starting point for assessment. KH

Leg Pain
facial skin problem