Jan 16, 2009
I am taking an HIV PEP regimen after a possible exposure to HIV. I am on Combivir and Nevirapine. After starting the medication I was sick to my stomach, but only at first. Now I am feeling better though I have been tired a lot. Today I noticed a swollen lymph node on my neck. Could these things have anything to do with the medicine I am taking? Thanks.
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Think I Had Sex Last Night With Someone With Hiv
- How Long Does Kaiser Take To Give Results To Hiv Test?
- What Unique Skills Do You Need To Work With Hiv Aids?
- Accuracy Of Hepatitis C Tests
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Lymph Nodes Under Your Jaw?
- What Viruses Are Harmful For Autoimmune Hepatitis Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.