Jan 16, 2009
I am taking an HIV PEP regimen after a possible exposure to HIV. I am on Combivir and Nevirapine. After starting the medication I was sick to my stomach, but only at first. Now I am feeling better though I have been tired a lot. Today I noticed a swollen lymph node on my neck. Could these things have anything to do with the medicine I am taking? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.