Jan 16, 2009
I am taking an HIV PEP regimen after a possible exposure to HIV. I am on Combivir and Nevirapine. After starting the medication I was sick to my stomach, but only at first. Now I am feeling better though I have been tired a lot. Today I noticed a swollen lymph node on my neck. Could these things have anything to do with the medicine I am taking? Thanks.
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.