Hayfever medication and Haart

I live in an country/area that is overrun with ragweed and every fall my hayfever is quite bad. I have been taking the Atripla combination for the past year and I'm now undetectable with my CD4% steadly increasing. This past season I avoided taking anything for the hayfever for fear that it would cause problems with the Atripla drugs. (Needles to say it was not very fun!) Should I be concerned, is there some drugs I should stay away from or can you suggest a good/safe hayfever med. A friend suggested Rhinocort what do you think of that? At the same time I'm considering to get the ragweed allergy shots this year so I can avoid to have to take unnessesary drugs in the future. Can these allergy shots be problematic with having HIV and taking Atripla? Thanks for your help!

Treatment of hay fever/seasonal allergies can be frustrating. Use of topical corticosteroids and/or antihistimines usually safe with Atripla. Atripla would not likely influence much the variable benefit of allergy testing/shots. KH

Joint pain with Atripla
eating times