|PSA and starting Haart
Jan 11, 2009
I know that psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis can be found in Hiv patients. Would the PSA decrease with the start of a Haart treatment or will the PSA continue to be a problem throughout the life of a HIV infected person
Response from Dr. Henry
The effect of HAARTon the course of psoriasis is variable though in my experience more patients have shown improvement. KH
could this lead to better treatments or a cure ???
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Herpes Increasing Risk Of Hiv With Condom
- HIV Antibody Testing 3 Months Vs 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.