POST PEP

I finished my 4 week PEP protocol a little over a week ago. I was excited not to have to take the meds anymore and thought all of the horrible side effects would go away immediately. I'm am still completely exhausted (i feel like i have mono all over again) and a little bit nauseous. Most of the side effects of the PEP are also the signs and symptoms of an acute HIV infection. I am starting to worry that the fatigue and nausea are a sign of HIV because I am off the meds. Do the side effects of the meds last for a while after the meds are stopped? Thanks for your time.

Side effects of drugs used for PEP usually diminish over 1-2 weeks after completing 4 week course. HIV infection after an exposure with proper use of PEP would be very unusual-your symptoms are non-specific and are not particularly suggestive of primary HIV infection. KH

sudden dizziness
for how long with the arv meds