Jan 9, 2009
my lymphocyte count for nov '08 was 42%. is this bad? thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
In the setting of HIV infection a CD4 % of 42 is often pretty good but the interpretation depends also on the WBC count, lymphocyte count, and absolute CD4 count as well as HIV level and clinical status. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.