Jan 7, 2009
There is a on line Canadian pharmacy selling generic Truvada. Is this for real and safe to replace regular Truvada?
Thank you for your help,
Response from Dr. Henry
I haven's seen quality or cost data regarding generic Truvada. One company (Teva) has requested to produce it-am not sure of legal status of that situation. If any reader has info on generic Truvada please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dating For Heterosexual People Who Have Hiv
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.