Staying healthy on PEP

I am a healthy 38 year-old male on my 8th day of Truvada and Kaletra due to a condom breakage while I was the bottom with a positive partner. There was no ejaculation but I understand there is still risk and therefore plan to do the 28 days of pep in the hopes of reducing this and staying negative. So far, I have minimal side effects (some diarhea and frequent urination). Is it likely that if I have not experienced ill effects until now, I will be fine for the 28 days. Also, what can I do in terms of taking care of myself during this time to ensure there is no long term effect on my system from these meds? Any particular vitamins or anything at all I could take to help my system out. Thanks!

If you have had little in the way of side effects 8 days into your 28 day PEP you likely will do fine for the remaining time. Once HIV drugs are stopped there is little to no risk for ongoing toxicity. No vitamins can be recommended based on any study data that would further reduce the risk for toxicity. KH

osteoporosis vs osteonecrosis
rash from Atripla