|Am i right?
Dec 31, 2008
if i didnt notice that the medicine im taking expired last month, im still taking it for a month, would i develop drug resistance? how do we know if we already have drug resistance. thanks!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK in most cases to take meds one month after expiration date. Would bring matter to attention to your HIV specialist who can watch for any signs/lab evidence for reduced efficacy but I would not expect there to be any problem noted. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.