Dec 31, 2008
happy new year dr. kieth! i owuld just like to ask, i was given new set of meds- combivir- lamivudine and zidovudine.the box says it expires jan 2009. it was manufactured feb 2007.i can see that shlef life would be 24months.is this right? so would it be still effective for me until jan 2009?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK through Jan 2009 in vast majority of situations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.