Dec 31, 2008
happy new year dr. kieth! i owuld just like to ask, i was given new set of meds- combivir- lamivudine and zidovudine.the box says it expires jan 2009. it was manufactured feb 2007.i can see that shlef life would be 24months.is this right? so would it be still effective for me until jan 2009?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK through Jan 2009 in vast majority of situations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.