|fat in the neck
Dec 23, 2008
i need to have this removed makes me look oled and not attractive and is hurting my esteem
Response from Dr. Henry
Excess neck fat seen in the setting of HIV infection and/or treatment is a part of the lipodystrophy syndrome. Switching HIV meds sometimes helps some. Sometimes plastic surgeons can remove fat depending on location and circumstances but often fairly expensive and often not covered by insurance. Would discuss options with your HIV specialist. KH
Swollen Partotid Glands
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Can You Get Hiv From Pimple?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.