Dec 21, 2008
During stiching a patient (in PNG) the needle sliped into mysons hand9 he is doing elective MD). although the patient has tested negative antibody (but she has syphisis) to be on the safe side, my son has started combivi wants to know if he can stop when all celar is given. Cheers
Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir can generally be stopped after 4 weeks when used for post exposure prophylaxis (PEP). KH
Could this be related to my HIV treatment?
dark circes around eyes
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
- HIV Transmission Through Cut In Skin From Object
- Te Puedes Contagiar Con Vih En Una Sola Exposicion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.