Dec 21, 2008
During stiching a patient (in PNG) the needle sliped into mysons hand9 he is doing elective MD). although the patient has tested negative antibody (but she has syphisis) to be on the safe side, my son has started combivi wants to know if he can stop when all celar is given. Cheers
| Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir can generally be stopped after 4 weeks when used for post exposure prophylaxis (PEP). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.