Dec 19, 2008
im recentlt esperiecing pain in my right foot and ankle then few days later added to that pain is pain in my left hand and wrist could this be side affects from Atripla ?
Response from Dr. Henry
Localized pain as you describe would rarely be directly due to side effects of any of the components of Atripla. KH
LASIK Impossible for HIV patients?
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.