Dec 19, 2008
im recentlt esperiecing pain in my right foot and ankle then few days later added to that pain is pain in my left hand and wrist could this be side affects from Atripla ?
Response from Dr. Henry
Localized pain as you describe would rarely be directly due to side effects of any of the components of Atripla. KH
LASIK Impossible for HIV patients?
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.