i need your knowledges dr.

hello Dr, please asnwer me. I write you cause the is only 3 days left to pass my test and know the truth.I sent you many emails before asking you about the feeling i had of Pn ( peripheral neuropathy )...i still have the hope that you will asnwer me. please asnwer me i beg you, one time before the test. 1-How common would be PN 1 year and 8 months after posible infection ? How common it is this seen ? i am not taking any HIv meds. 2-My symptoms are pain in feet, both, in the sole, feels liek somone it is thocuhing me wiht fingers there.ALso i get buenring feeling form time to time, pain in toes, feels like nerve pain in the soles.Also in my hands, specially fingers, the hurt from time to time, sometimes it is quite painful.The soles of my feet maybe it is the part most afected, at night i also feels it, and it is uncorfortable to sleep, also burning feeling in fingers of the hands. The rest of the symptoms that i had 6 months ago are gone, the only one left i have it is this dammed PN.

THANKS A LOT DR, Hugs from your cuban friend in need.

Severe peripheral neuropathy is rarely due to recent HIV infection.

High Glucose readings in the morning.
Muscle aches and high Triglycride