Facial lipotrophy , weight loss

I am on ARV treatment since 2004.My present ARV regimen are zidovudine, lamivudine and efavirenz.Since last couple of years I have noticed a case of little facial lipotrophy but it is not that much worse and people think that it is dimple on my cheek.But the truth is, it is the side effect of ARV treatment.I have heard a lot of using New Fill to make up the lost fat on the face but in India such medicine is not yet available and moreover it is quite expensive to change the other drugs such as Tenofovir and Abacavir.Is there any option or solution to reverse the lost fat on my face? Would it be helpful to take food supplement?Apart from facial I have also noticed loss of fat in the limbs, arms and butts but I am doing light squating everyday thinking that at least small amount of fat on my butts will be regain.Pliz help.

I would recommend switching the zidovudine and lamivudine to tenofovir + FTC (Truvada) which should decrease odds for fat loss. No supplements have been shown to be effective at reversing fat loss. KH

ABOUT PULM TB WITH AIDS
Gas problems