Apr 22, 2001
About 17 months ago I had sex with a girl that I thought I knew but about 4 months ago I had a upper respritory infection and I had swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck for 4 months now I couldnt stop touching them and they stayed swollen now they have got a lot smaller because I have not been touching them as much but I am worried that it could be because of HIV. pleas help!
Response from Dr. Henry
Very unlikely to be HIV. Get tested and then move on. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.