Atripla & Diarrhea

I have recently changed my meds to atripla and been on them for 5 days now and all has been ok, however the past 2 days at about 3pm I have got a bit wind them sudden bout of diarrhea which came on very quickly, but as quick as it come it went and I was ok to eat my evening meal.

could this be the meds? how long does this usually last? I am surprised as i was already on sustiva so thats not causing any probs, so put it down to the changed components of combivir to truvada or what it is!

A small subset of patients have more gas and loose stool with Truvada (usually due to the tenofovor) than with Combicir (which has more GI symptoms overall but often more in the nausea, stomach ache category). Often the gas/loose stools will diminish over several weeks. KH

Symptoms of drug resistance
Managing Insomnia, Gastric, Anxiety