Truvada Intellence weight gain

I am a 50yo male who was switched from Atripla due to resistance to Truvada - Intellence and AZT back in April. I was 190lbs in April and have swelled up to over 245 as of December. None of my clothing fits, my belly looks like I swallowed a basketball and I am uncomfortable and puffy. What should I do?

Etravirine + Truvada + AZT would be an unusual regimen for which there is little to no published data. though it may well work to suppress HIV in some patients. rarely pxs will have a severe degree of weight gain from a particular HIV regimen-not described much at all with your regimen. You should get an overall health assessment including kidney, liver, heart, hormonal and nutrition status to see if any other factors are contributing to the weight gain. Diet and exercise is often helpful to moderate the weight gain experienced by some patients. Genetic factors can play a role so there is alot of variation from patient to patient. KH

Waisting in the arms
ED no semen at all