|HIV SIDE EFFECTS
Dec 4, 2008
HI THERE..I HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION I AM HIV POS.I AM ON ATRIPLA,DOES HIV CAUSE MUSCLE AND JOINT SEVERE PAINS???PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV infection can cause non-specific symptoms such as fatigue or bone/muscle pain but more often those are due to non-HIV conditions (those symptoms are fairly common in the general population and often tough to diagnose a specific cause). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.