|RE:How do i get rid of a bland taste after taking atripla
Dec 4, 2008
I have noticed something similar when taking my meds, but I have discovered its not the meds themselves I can taste - as they can make my mouth dry I sometimes wake up with a 'furry' coating in my mouth, prob also linked to being a snorer - could it not be contributed to having a simply dry mouth and either food residue sticking or from snoring :)
| Response from Dr. Henry
Atripla has rarely caused loss of taste (I have heard that occasionally). Mouth breathing/snoring could decrease taste sensation some. A good ear, nose and throat exam and sleep study might be helpful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Caused By Candidiasis?
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.