|HIV/TB and Pregnancy
Dec 3, 2008
I am on atripla and in the six month of taking tb treatment am remaining with two months to finish the treatment. I want to have another child/Pregnant but I want to start preparing for the pregnancy from January 2009. How do I go about it with atripla in the blood? Advise on CD 4 count as well what level?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend first finishing your TB therapy and then considering a switch to an alternative HIV regimen that would be safer to use during a pregnancy (often a boosted PI regimen-sometimes nevirapine as an option as well). KH
How do i get rid of a bland taste after taking atripla
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.