joint /muscle pain

I am trying to research causes for pain, I have had an MRI and numerous e-rays and bloodwork to determine cause. I am beginning to wonder if there is a correlation between meds and pain and if so what can be done? I am tired of feeling like I am crazy and having Doctors shrug their shoulders and make stabs in the dark, I would like a launching point to initiate conversation with my medical team. Thanx

To comment from the HIV or ART standpoint I would need to know more about your HIV status, which meds you are taking, and other health problems you have. Muscle aching is very common in the general population as well so often tough to pin down relationship with HIV or a particular HIV medication. KH

I have something like liverspots on arms and back
How do i get rid of a bland taste after taking atripla