What Meds Next

HiDoc Thanks foir all your help here. I have been on Meds for 6 weeks now I have a 103N mutations so i can not take atripla My doc put me on Reyatz, norvir and Truvada for five weeks i have had heartburn, gas farting and burping. I burp everytime i drink water or eat or drink something. The last week my doctor changed the reyataz to 400 mil plus the truvada and we dropped the norvir to see if it was the norvir casuing the problem. I still have the same problem there has been no change in a week. He said give it 2 weeks if not he will switch me to Lexiva norvir and truvada do you think this will work? or do you know of something different we can try.That will cause heart burn or gas I dont want to keep trying differant meds I have been very anxious about taking meds and now that I am on them I just want to feel normal again- 6 weeks has been a long time for heartburn and gas Thankyou Boston Man

Switching to Lexiva may help and then you could also utilize more aggressive acid lowering drugs such as proton pump inhibitors. Raltegravir may be another consideration in this situation. KH

Tested negative
Ready to change meds