Tested negative

Hi, I was tested positive 2yrs back. My CD4 count started comming down from 6monts. Now i started taking some homeopaty medicine with Triomune. After taking this medicine for 3weeks now i am negative. My doctor says i should continue these medicine for 6monts and stop. Will i become positive again after 6months.

Use of effective HIV medications such as Trimune generally will drop the plasma HIV level to undetectable but does not result in a change in the HIV antibody levels (remains positive for life in most patients). If you were indeed HIV+ initially (confirmed positive) then it is not recommended that HIV medications be stopped for the time being since stopping meds can results in development of resistance in case of Trimune and lead to rebound in HIV levels and decrease in CD4 count as well as increased risk for health problems. KH

minor (!) issue
What Meds Next