|ATRIPLA AND BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
Nov 30, 2008
Hello, I have been HIV+ for over 4 years. My CD4 count is 350 and Viral load around 9,000. I just started treatment with Atripla. I work out regularly, and two or three times a year I take a stack of supplements for a two week period. This includes Creakic, Leukic and Gakic (All manufactured by Muscletech). Do you anticipate any interactions between any of these and Atripla? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I reviewed the ingredients of those products and see no major concerns about drug interactions though they have not been formally studied so discussion with your HIV provider and more careful monitoring over the short term is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.