painful dizzy spell after ejaculation.

I have been on Sustiva daily, and Truvada every other day. I am unable to take atripla due to my lack of Kidney function. I hover around 48-50 percent, and my Doctor feels since my counts are undetecable, and my cd4 is around 1000 or better, its best to let sleeping dogs lye. I have been almost plagued with vascular issues. I have very pronounced veins in my legs and arms, and many busted blood vessels. I have been getting bad headaches in the back left part of my head, sometimes reccuring several days in a row. I also occaionally get a very painful dizzy spell, and pain in my head afer ejaculation. I am on bloodpressure meds, as well as Tricor. I have been positive for 23 years, but only in the last year been having any noticable issues. Do you have any suggestions about the pain in my head?

I would seek consultation with a neurologist to get some help regarding the headaches. It is possible the Sustiva could be contributing so consideration of a trial on an alternative drug (such as a boosted PI or raltegravir) is worth discussing. KH

diarrhea and HIV meds
ATRIPLA AND BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS