Rash Is Back

I had been taking Truvada and Viramune and my doctor stopped treatment due to a rash which covering most of my upper body. We stopped treatment to determine whether it was the drugs or not. Of course it is the Thanksgiving weekend and yes the rash is back. My question is could it still be caused by the drugs which might be cleansing from my body or is it mostly likely something else. I was on Predisone to clear it but I am out, is there something else I can do without a prescription? I am taking Claritin and using Gold Bond max. Any advice and feedback would be so appreciated as I am sleeping very little due to the constant itching. Thank you!

If you developed a rash while on HIV meds which has recurred once off HIV medications for several weeks then most likely the rash was not due to one of the HIV medications in your regimen. An evaluaton by a dermatologist is often useful to sort out the possible type and cause of a rash. KH

silver therapy
Have we found the hiv vaccine here???