Swollen and numb Feet

I started Truvada / Sustiva approximately 2 months ago with one month without meds because the VA messed up my prescriptions but back on track now. So far so good, no noticable side effects except aweek after starting treatment I woke up with my feet extremely swollen and partial numbness in my right foot. I also have high bloodf pressure and am taking diltiazem. My doctor rcently added hydrochlorothiazide and says the swelling should subside in a few day. There has been no change and the swelling seems to be getting worse. Are these common side effects of Sustiva/truvada?

The swelling in the feet could be due to the diltiazem. In general unlikely to be due to the Atripla unless there is some degree of renal failure. Hydroclorothiazid often has little effect on edema due to diltiazem but is a good blood pressure medicine. An evaluation by your HIV/primary care doctor is recommended to sort out the possibliities. KH

need help
test show fall