need help

My husband stopped taking his meds 3 weeks ago and he has high blood pressure, stroke ( June), high potassium, chronic kidney disease, (slightly enlarged lymph nodes, bowel problems, per ct scan 11-19-08) He has night sweats, vomiting, dizziness, can not eat hardly anything, losing weight. We have 4 children and he is really just giving up. He is mad that I am not positive and gets upset that I worry each time I am tested ( 3rd time tested). He was diagnosed in May and went from hiv to aids stage low cd4 and t-cell count. What should I do? The clinic he goes to has changed his meds 3 times, he thinks they do not know what they are doing. How can they change his meds without doing a blood test to see what drugs are comparable each time? He is not treated well and I have taken the steps to get him away from the clinic and to an office setting , I was told he needs a referrel to the infectious disease doctor. Alabama has been a mess since we moved here a year ago. I need some really good advice. should i leave him alone and let him lay in bed all day and sleep all day all night? I had to fuss with him to take a bath after 4 days I think he should be in a hospital for assistance with eating and his dizziness,internal issues.

I recommend that he get some counseling/mental health/emotuonal support as well as trying to connect with an HIV specialist he is comfortable with-the sooner the better. Has he tried the U of Alabama-Birmingham?? KH

cocaine
Swollen and numb Feet