Nov 23, 2008
i am HIV postive so i want to so i take the medicen or their is a stage or smbole to take the medicen and the type of the medicen it really help me to live longer please advice me.
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are HIV+ it is recommended that you see an HIV specialist who can perform a history and physical examination and possibly some lab tests depending on where you live. Use of medications and which medications depends on the findings of the evaluation. KH
Muscle cramps and stiffness
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.