Nov 19, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
I need complete details put in the text of question to provide more defined response. Atripla doesn't generally have a major impact on body weight on fat distribution in comparison to other commonly used regimens (it compares favorably so tough to recommend an alternative that I would be confident would have a superior effect on weight or body fat distribution). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.