Diarrhea

I've been taking the Norvir-Reyataz-Truvada combo for a couple months now and no problem. Then I had a root canal and was put on the antibiotic Clindamycin for a few days. I stopped after 4 days, cuz the diarrhea was so terrible. That was over 2 weeks ago. My CD4 is way over 500 and my virus undetectable. I'm eating yogurt almost everyday now and no change. Would this antibiotic change the way my gut deals with the HIV meds? Or was the antibiotic never the issue and is this just a normal side-effect? Should I try some kind of special pro-biotics? Is has got to stop. Thanks!

Post clindamycin diarrhea is often due to a disturbance in gut flora frequently aggravated by Clostridium difficile overgrowth. You need to have a stool evaluation for C difficile and other pathogens as well as an exam by your HIV or primary care doc. KH

Does Kaletra cause Lipo problems?
weight loss