cure

If they come up with a cure how will effect us with neruropathy? I know I asktoo many question but in my case how will effect me? I can barely talk now and my left hand is shot to shit and my feet hurt like I'm stand in brokenglass. I am now starting to have pain in mylegs too. I take Altripla, and my doc gave tylonal with codine for the pain. I also take raotaz for depression.

Often HIV+ patients with neuropathy have other factors besides HIV that contribute to the neuropathy (including side effects of medications and conditions like diabetes). Even if HIV were cured it may be uncertain what the effect would be on painful neuropathy though if the pain were due exclusively to HIV then it is reasonable to expect some improvement. If the nerves are damaged then the direction the healing takes depends on a number of factors so it is overall tough to predict for a given patient. KH

Gaining Too Much Weight
Does Kaletra cause Lipo problems?