Gaining Too Much Weight

I am gaining too much weight and is making me depressed. My doc won't give me any weigh loss pills and I have thought of plugeing.I amused to weing 180lbs I now weihg 244. I'm 6'1. I have though of having my colon clesnsed. Help me please!

Details about your HIV status, which HIV meds you are taking, what other health problems you have, what other meds you are taking, excercise, diet history and other information needs to be provided to be able to usefully comment on weight gain in the setting of treated HIV infection. KH

hiv and interferon