Nov 16, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
The lymphocyte count, body weight, oral health, and other general health indicators can give important clues as to the HIV status of an individual patient enhanced further when examination is performed by experienced HIV provider. KH
hiv and interferon
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.