Nov 16, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
The lymphocyte count, body weight, oral health, and other general health indicators can give important clues as to the HIV status of an individual patient enhanced further when examination is performed by experienced HIV provider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.