Nov 16, 2008
| Response from Dr. Henry
The lymphocyte count, body weight, oral health, and other general health indicators can give important clues as to the HIV status of an individual patient enhanced further when examination is performed by experienced HIV provider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.