why wont you answer?

I have asked questions here ehey hav not been answered.I have asked me questions and have not received an answer. I would like to know what is going on which to me. I've heard from my Dr. that it may be my nerves and I want to be sure. I have I have numbness in my hand and pain in my feet. Why is that?

This forum is focused exclusively on discussion related to side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status, which HIV meds are you taking, what other meds are you taking, what other medical conditions do you have? KH

blood pressure
Hep B vaccine