I am suffering from pain and cramps in my limbs

Iam a 48 year old caucasian positive female. I have been positive since 1993.I started taking antivirals in 2001. I was taking combivir and virumune. About a year ago i changed to Truvada and Virumune.My viral load is undetecatable and my cd4 coun is about 527. I am also taking lipemol 10 for cholestrol.This i did of my choice as i have high cholestral in my family and it increased when i started antivirals. I also take a multi vitimin and cod liver oil daily. I take stillnox to help me sleep. living on a small Over the last six months i have been suffering from cramps, tingling and pains ,sometimes shooting pains, tingling, buring sensations, mainly in legs but also my arms and hands. The numbness particually affects my hands, more so in the mornings. I have told my doctor who says it is a small problem not to worry about. There is a also a slight language problem as Spainish isn't my first language. I am very concerned about these symptoms and would aprreciate any advice you can give me. Thank you in advance. From vey worried.

The symptoms you describe would genreally not be directly due to HIV or your HIV treatment. Vascular problems, cryoglobulinemia, thyroid or other hormonal problems, neurologic conditions, stress, and other possibilities need to be considered. A good history and physical and lab evaluation can often help sort out the possible causes. In some cases a referral to specialists such as neurologists might be useful. KH

i have ivig treatment
Ngative side effects with Tripla