i have ivig treatment

hello doc,i been hospital last month because i have fever nearly a month and my leg is pain until i can't walk and docter told me i have to take the ivig treatment. went i finish the course of treament i'm getting better now. is this ivig treament help.went i have to take the treament. i'm very scared doc. i dont know wat to do because i have friend told me i must take the treatment as soon as posibble. because my cd4 is 240 before i went to hospital. i dont know how much cd4 i have now. my doc told me not the right to take the treatment but i pls my docter to give me the treatment she give already.But i dont know how to aet or not? can u give me suggest pls. many thank

IVIG is used for a number of conditions such as low platelet count and some recurrent infections. If you are HIV+ it is generally important to start effective antiretroviral therapy as soon as possible so I would discuss with your HIV specialist to find out what your options are. KH

Why am I HIV negative?
I am suffering from pain and cramps in my limbs