Neuropathy, Repetitive stress injury?

I have been taking Reyataz, Norvir, Truvada for 14 months. I am getting some tingling in my feet, went to neurologist to see if neuropathy and he did not find any signs. He did labs and found my esters are low for Acetyl L. Carnitine. Onto the second part of this. I work with a computer and mouse all day and have been getting pain in fingers and wrist then radiates up to elbow and looks like I have a blod clot forming in arm. I fractured my elbow a number of years ago without knowing and scar tissue formed around it. I never did anything with it since it did not effect my range of motion or give me a high degree of pain. I think I should check with a hand surgeon-do you agree. I am thinking it might be a repetitive stress injury from the computer, the fractured elbow causing this since I have pain around it, or neuropathy starting. What do you think? What is best type of doctor to check with. It is worrying me that I may get permanent nerve damage in my hand. Please advise.

The hand problems you describe would generally not be due to either HIV or your HIV infection. I would recommend initially seeing a neurologist to sort out the nature and extent of the nerve problem and to make a recommendation about therapy options along with your HIV doc. KH

about different massage techniquies
ls this the first step for a cure of HIV ???