Sustiva and Truvuda

Hello i have just started treatment for Sustiva and Truvada as my Cd4 was 270 and VL 28,000. Its been two weeks so far and i havent suffered as many side effects as i thought, i have the strange dreams every night and insomia which started a few days ago but today i have a very sore throat i think because my lymp nodes has swollen under my chin and like cold symptoms, also lymph nodes in the groin area is this normal? could it be the drugs getting used to my body the only thing i could think it could be is i ate before i took my medicine last night when i dont usally eat for at least 3 hours before taking them.

Lymph nodes sometimes swell when starting effective HIV therapy as part of the spectrum of immune reconsitution. Other infections and conditions can influence lymph node swelling as well so contact with your HIV provider is recommended. Sore throat is rarely due to starting HIV meds but is more commonly due to an upper respiratory tract infection of some type. The sleep problems are likely due to the efavirenz (Sustiva). KH

Lacti acidoses or Diabetic Keto Acisosis
about different massage techniquies