Nov 11, 2008
i have hiv. my cd4 is 240 and you think i have to take the treatment.
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment with potent antiretroviral medications is recommended for persons with CD4 count less than 240 particularly important if you are having any HIV-related health problems. KH
recently on meds
Buffalo Hump update
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
- How Many Months Does It Take For Hiv To Show?
- Boost Immune System For Hiv Patients
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Thrush In My Mouth?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.