Nov 11, 2008
i have hiv. my cd4 is 240 and you think i have to take the treatment.
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment with potent antiretroviral medications is recommended for persons with CD4 count less than 240 particularly important if you are having any HIV-related health problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Man?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.