Nov 11, 2008
i have hiv. my cd4 is 240 and you think i have to take the treatment.
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment with potent antiretroviral medications is recommended for persons with CD4 count less than 240 particularly important if you are having any HIV-related health problems. KH
recently on meds
Buffalo Hump update
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.