side affects

I'm a fifty year old female and taking atripila due to hiv I have been having the side affects of weird dreams and bloating and anxitey but at the same time I've have been goin thru some family issues due to illness and it has took a toll on me. so is there a diet that i can follow to avoid some side effects?

For Atripla the side effects (most intense in first several weeks-usually diminish by week 4) can be worsened if taking the Atripla within hours of consuming a high fat content meal or snack (fat increases levels of efavirenz). Taking on empty stomach in the evening if often preferred. KH

side effects of crushing meds
Kaletra + Truvada = rash