Atripla side affect

Hi,Im currently taking atripla and I read about some of the side affects, the rash in particular. My question is I have been taking it for 2 years and this is the second time I get a rash. My concern is that the rash is on my penus. Is the possible side affect or could it be something else. It seems the I wake up with that small area dry. and it does not bother me the rest of the day nor does it get dry until the morning again. I take atripla at night before i go to bed. Is it possible for the rash to appear in that area and if so, what could i take to make it go away. thank you. lv

Rashes in the genital/penile area are fairly common even in the general population and would rarely be due directly to Atripla in a patient who has been on Aripla for 2 years. KH

Is Mk-677 a viable treatment?
Endless diarrhea