|HIV AND IMPOTENCE
Nov 6, 2008
Can it be possible to occour impotonce, 180 days after enfection of HIV? Im 40 years old and do not use any drug or meditions.
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV generally doesn't directly cause impotence soon after infection though it can indirectly from emotional/stress/worry about HIV and transmission concerns. KH
Is Mk-677 a viable treatment?
- Headache During Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.