Nov 6, 2008
Response from Dr. Henry
Potency of drugs is highly variable after expiration date. Often will retain most activity for several months even years though shorter if exposed to excessive heat. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.