Is this treatment fatigue?

Hi I've been on a first line regime of Sustiva & Truvada for just under 4 years and have been undetectable VL and CD4 600 - 800 (30%) consistently through those years. A couple of weeks ago, I think I may have missed two doses within a couple of days of each other. These were the first doses I've missed in 4 years. I say 'think', because I honestly cannot remember if I took the meds or not. I wasn't drunk or high at the time - but the next morning had a horrid feeling that I'd forgotten to take them but could not be 100% sure. I was so unsure if I'd taken them or not that I was wary of taking an extra dose so just waited until my next dose time in the evening. Aside from the worry that the virus may have become resistant to the drugs (I'm going to see my HIV doctor to discuss this this week), I'm curious if this uncharacteristic lapse may be a symptom of taking daily medications for a prolonged period. Is it? Or am I just a dozy idiot?

Sustiva + Truvada is a fairly foregiving regimen when occasionally missing several doses. Your overall adherence sounds excellent-I would not expect any problem with resistance given the scenario you provided. Often the brain can play tricks on a person making it hard to remember whether you actually took a dose or just though about taking a dose. Using a pill tray filled weekly can serve as a good way to keep track of doses taken. KH

Mild pains all my body
lactic acidosis??