Mild pains all my body

I have this mild pains on my legs, arms and now my head. My doctor changed my Meds from combivir + Nevirapine to Lms + Viracept. The pains went for a year.When Viracept was withdrawn from the market, i was placed on Kaletra and Combivir. A few months later the pains started with the most worrying one on my head.My CD4 is 600 but VL unknown for now.What can be the cause? Is it neuropathy?. I need help. My docter is not an HIv expert.

Headache and pain are common in the general population. Headache is rarely AIDS related when the CD4 count is > 500. Your current HIV regimen has a low overall risk for neuropathy which if it occurs usually involves the toes/feet first and rarely headache. A good clinical evaluation by a primary care physician and/or a neurologist can often provide some clues as to cause of the pain your are experiencing. KH

Removal of Buffalo Hump
Is this treatment fatigue?