low cd4 count

my cd4 count is 177 and viral load at 2017.i'm current 18 weeks pregnant but not ready to start medication.I heard that eating healthly diet can improve my situation.I need to know if this could help.

Treatment is strongly recommended with a CD4 count of 177 with or without pregnancy in order to protect your health. Treatment will also decrease the odds for your baby to be infected. Standard prenatal vitamins are recommended for your and the baby's general health. No diet has been shown to consistently increase CD4 cell count. KH

Is this going to be a cure?
Removal of Buffalo Hump