low cd4 count
Nov 2, 2008
my cd4 count is 177 and viral load at 2017.i'm current 18 weeks pregnant but not ready to start medication.I heard that eating healthly diet can improve my situation.I need to know if this could help.
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment is strongly recommended with a CD4 count of 177 with or without pregnancy in order to protect your health. Treatment will also decrease the odds for your baby to be infected. Standard prenatal vitamins are recommended for your and the baby's general health. No diet has been shown to consistently increase CD4 cell count. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore Throat?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.